DocuSign (NASDAQ: DOCU), which offers the world’s #1 eSignature solution as part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud for digitally transforming how organizations prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements, recently stated results for its fiscal quarter finished July 31, 2k19.
2nd-Quarter Financial Highlights
- Total revenue was $235.60M, a boost of 41.00% year-over-year. Subscription revenue was $220.80M, a boost of 39.00% year-over-year. Professional services and other revenue was $14.80M, a boost of 72.00% year-over-year.
- Billings were $252.40M, a boost of 47.00% year-over-year.
- GAAP gross margin was 74.00%, contrast to 78.00% in a similar duration last year. Non-GAAP gross margin was 78.00% contrast to 81.00% in the similar duration previous year.
- GAAP net loss for each basic and diluted share was $0.390 on 175.00M shares outstanding contrast to GAAP net loss for each share of $0.220 in the 2nd-quarter of fiscal 2k19 on 166.00M shares outstanding.
- Non-GAAP net income for each diluted share was $0.010 on 189.00M shares outstanding contrast to non-GAAP net income for each share of $0.030 in the 2nd-quarter of fiscal 2k19 on 191.00M shares outstanding.
- Net cash offered by operating activities was $26.40M, contrast to $22.70M in the similar duration previous year.
- Free cash flow was $11.90M in the 2nd-quarter of fiscal 2k20 contrast to free cash flow of $18.40M in the similar duration previous year.
- Cash, cash equivalents, restricted cash, and investments were $930.50M at the end of the quarter.