Accel Entertainment, Inc. (NYSE: ACEL) newlydeclared certain financial and operating results for the 1st-9.0 months of 2k19.
Accel 1st-9.0 Months 2k19 Highlights:
- On September 17, 2k19, Accel completed the acquisition of 100.00 percent of the outstanding membership interests of Grand River Jackpot, LLC (“Grand River”)
- On September 23, 2k19, Accel closed a transaction to purchase terminal use agreements and equipment representing the operations of 139 VGTs in 29 licensed establishments from Illinois Gaming Systems, LLC.
- Ended the quarter with 2,290 locations; up 48.00 percent compared to Q3 2k19 (+19.00 percent excluding the impact of the Grand River acquisition)
- Video game terminals (VGTs) up 48.00 percent compared to Q3 2k19 (+21.00 percent excluding the impact of the Grand River acquisition)
- Revenue of $303.00M, up 26.00 percent compared to the 1st-9.0 months of 2k18
- Adjusted EBITDA of $59.00M, up 26.00 percent compared to the 1st-9.0 months of 2k18